USE OF SITE
We do not warrant, represent or undertake that:
- the Site will meet your needs, or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or free from viruses;
- the information obtained from or available on the Site will be accurate or reliable, or that the quality of any tickets purchased, information obtained or Festival events attended by you through or as a result of your use of the Site will meet your expectations; or
- content advisory ratings, descriptions, photographs or videos made available on the Site including but not limited to those relating to the films and events that form part of the Festival, are accurate.
All warranties implied by law, except those that cannot be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all prices on the Site are inclusive of all applicable taxes and surcharges. All prices are in Euros €.
Prices and availability stated on the Site are subject to change at any time until your online ticket purchase has been confirmed and your payment has been processed. While we will endeavour to ensure that the information on this Site is as accurate and as up to date as possible, we do not provide a warranty to that effect. You acknowledge that we have no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, currency or timeliness of price and availability information that is made available on the Site.
Special offers may be advertised on the Site at any time. Special offers are not applicable to any transactions that have already been confirmed.
We accept most major international credit and debit cards (each a Card). Your Card used for any purchase of tickets or merchandises on our Site MUST be produced, along with photo identification matching that of the cardholder name prior to any tickets or merchandise being delivered to you”
Your Card will be debited when you have entered your Card number, expiration date and CVV and click BUY NOW.
Please supply us with the correct Card billing and cardholder information (Payment Information). If you do not supply the correct Payment Information, the purchase of tickets through the Site may be delayed. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased through the Site if payment is declined or if you have supplied incorrect Payment Information.
We may incur charges when a purchase is made through this Site using a Card. We reserve the right to pass on to you, in full, any changes incurred by us in connection with any purchase made through this Site by you using a Card. We will let you know of any applicable charges prior to you clicking to buy.
We may outsource payment processing to a third party provider. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss resulting from an act or omission of a third party payment provider.
We reserve the right to change the Festival schedules that appear on the Site at any time and at our sole discretion in order to accommodate the operational requirements of the Festival. If we do so, we will publish details of the changes on the Site.
SUBMISSIONS RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Festival Submission Rules and Regulations for film contain details about the Festival’s legitimacy and criteria for different film section as well as awards and competitions, the Festival’s selection committee and jury, prize money, and many other aspects of the film submission. If you will be, or are interested in, entering any Festival competition, submitting films to the Festival or finding out more about the Festival, it is strongly recommended that you print and carefully read the Festival’s Submission Rules & Regulations.
THIRD PARTY COMPANIES, GOODS, PRODUCTS AND MATERIAL
The Site may contain links to:
- websites which are owned or operated by third parties independent of us (Third Party Companies); or
- material, including information about and extracts or trailers, for films that will be screened at the Festival which have been created by third parties independent of us (Third Party Material).
We make no representations or endorsements in relation to any Third Party Companies or Third Party Material, and we are not responsible or liable for the same. Your use of Third Party Companies and your use of and access to Third Party Material is entirely at your own risk.
Links to Third Party Companies or Third Party Material on the Site does not imply any endorsement, verification or approval of those Third Party Companies or Third Party Material.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, we make no warranties, representations or undertakings whatsoever:
- regarding the suitability, quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any Third Party Material, or products or services available through Third Party Companies; or
- That Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
We are not, by providing links on the Site to Third Party Companies or Third Party Material, approving, verifying or authorising in any way the reproduction of Third Party Material, or endorsing the products and services of the Third Party Companies.
Third Party Companies are independent contractors and are not agents or employees of us.
You must not use the Site in any manner that could, or could reasonably be expected to, damage or overburden any of our servers, or any network connected to any of our servers. You must not use the Site in any manner that would, or could reasonably be expected to, interfere with any other party’s use of the Site or which is, or which is likely to be, in contravention of any applicable laws or any party’s rights or legal entitlements under any applicable laws.
ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION
In order to make use of certain parts of the Site, such as the personalized calendar you may need to register an online account with us through this Site (Online Account). In order to register an Online Account, you must:
- provide us with complete and accurate registration information;
- select a username and password (Log-In Details).
By registering an Online Account with us you warrant, represent and undertake that:
- you have given complete and accurate registration information, and will keep that information updated; and
In order to use the Site and your Online Account, you will require access to the Internet. You are responsible for any connection, service and other fees associated with such access and for providing all equipment necessary to enable you to connect to the Internet (including a computer and modem or other access device).
PASSWORD SECURITY AND NOTIFICATION
You are solely responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your Log-In Details in respect of the Site and your Online Account. Accordingly, you must take steps to protect the confidentiality of your Log-In Details. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any disclosure, loss, theft or unauthorised use of your Log-In Details.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
The Site may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews, comments or other Content, messages, materials or other items on the Site (Interactive Areas). If we provide such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and all use of them is at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any:
- Content that is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, offensive to any religious or moral groups, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local or national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the relevant stock exchange regulator in that jurisdiction in which the Content is published;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including us;
- unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content or links to Content that, in our sole judgement, either
- violates any of the above;
- is objectionable;
- which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site; or
- exposes (or may expose) us, any of our affiliates, or other users of the Site to any harm or liability of any type.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded onto the Interactive Areas by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor are we liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter in the Interactive Areas. We are not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by users of the Site in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, we may, in our absolute discretion, remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Site at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain any moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by us or our affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (d) you forever release us and our affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns from any claims that you could otherwise assert against us by virtue of any such moral rights.
The Site may contain or make available various tools, software programs, games or other features.
Whilst we have undertaken and will take reasonable steps to ensure that any such features or information as described above are accurate and free from defect and viruses, to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant, represent or undertake the availability, accuracy, adequacy, correctness or completeness of these features nor that they are defect or virus free. These features are provided on an “as is” basis.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, none of our directors, employees, agents or contractors, are liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including without limitation but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to the Content, Third Party Material, Third Party Companies or to access to the Site by you, however caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise.
We will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss resulting from a cause over which we do not have control. This includes failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communications lines (including telephone, cable and Internet), unauthorised access, acts or omissions of third parties, viruses, theft, operator errors, severe or extraordinary weather (including flood, earthquake, or other act of God), fire, war, insurrection, terrorist act, riot, labour dispute or other labour problems, accident, emergency, delay, overbooking, cancellation, Royal demise or action of government.
AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
As electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to the Site is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE SITE
You agree that you will not (either yourself or through any third party):
- use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device, routine or process (Automated Process) to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Site, or any of the information, Content or data contained within or accessible through the Site, without our prior written permission;
- use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, Content or data contained within or accessible through the Site with information, Content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- use any Automated Process to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to the Site;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Site; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works from, or publicly display, any part of any Content from the Site without our prior written permission.
THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS TO US
We will not charge you for use of mobile services made available to you by us on the Site. However, third party charges such as your telecommunication company’s rates and fees (including charges for data and SMS) may still apply.
If your mobile telephone number is changed or cancelled, you agree to amend your Online Account as soon as possible. You acknowledge that if your correct mobile telephone number is not recorded against your Online Account, we will not be able to provide information to you by SMS or to contact you on your mobile telephone.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright in all Content on the Site, are owned by us or by our licensors.
The ‘Silk Road Film Festival’ trade marks (Trade Marks) are the sole property of us or our licensors. Third party trade marks are trade marks of the respective third parties.
Your Online Account may be suspended and your access to the Site may be terminated at any time by us without notice to you. However, all restrictions and all disclaimers and exclusions and limitations of our liability will survive any termination. Upon termination, you must not directly or indirectly access or use the Site.
The law applicable to the Site and to disputes arising out of the Site are the Laws of the Republic of Ireland and applicable under the laws of European legislation. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
Silk Road Film Festival
Reg. CRO 540343
Silk Road International Film Festival
Co. Offaly. Ireland